Want to learn how to use the data in your Google Analytics account to improve your website’s performance and your business results?
The aim of the Google Analytics 101 video series is to do exactly that. And you can access it for free!
During the short, snappy videos, I’ll walk you through key parts of your Google Analytics account to help you understand what the data means, and what you can do with it.
Video 1: Introduction to the Google Analytics 101 Video Series
Video 2: Linking your Website’s Performance to your Business Goals
A note about setting up Goals in Google Analytics:
- Depending upon how your website is set up, you might need some technical input from your web developer to get your Destination Goals set up and tracking correctly
- Once your Goals are set up, make sure you compare the actual number of orders/enquiries received with the number tracked, to test that they are tracking correctly.
Other videos in the series cover:
- The Audience Overview Dashboard
- Real Time Stats
- Where your web visitors are located
- Bounce Rate
- Traffic Sources
- What devices people are using to view your website
- And loads more useful stuff!
Until next time
Melinda aka Mel is a Premier Google Partner, AdWords & Analytics Consultant, Speaker and Trainer and co-owner of Click-Winning Content. Mel provides results-driven services to Australian businesses and is committed to never using an acronym without explaining it first. She also likes grand slam tennis, cracked pepper and Melbourne sunsets. Please connect at the links below.