Google AdWords Training
Do you currently manage your own AdWords campaigns?
Need help getting your team to understand the power of AdWords?
Our one-to-one and small group AdWords training can show you and your team how to maximise the benefits of AdWords in your business or organisation.
Learn from a trainer with both qualifications and ‘runs on the board’!
Mel can tailor an AdWords training course that’s perfect for you and your team. And it won’t have any of that jargon you get in other courses.
Combining her knowledge, passion and expertise, Mel will engage with your team and help them get a better return from Google AdWords. She can also help them understand the true power of your Google Analytics data.
Mel’s career began in a lab coat after completing a Science degree at the University of Melbourne. But then she switched to sales and marketing, and has used her ‘nerd brain’ to optimise thousands of AdWords campaigns.
She’s a specialist in Search, Display, Mobile, Video and Shopping advertising. (She even passed four more Google exams than the needed to. How nerdy is that?)
And she’s worked as the Asia Pacific Marketing Manager for a global software company, where she set up and managed AdWords campaigns for countries in Asia Pacific and Europe.
That means you’ll get down-to-earth, hands-on training based on real-world experience. In just a few hours your business will be taken from Search to Results.
You’ll learn the tips and tricks to optimising your own campaigns. And when we say it’s hands-on training we mean it, because you’ll be updating your campaign during the course. We’ll walk you through the key areas of your campaigns, and show you how to improve your results by getting the right clicks for your daily budget.
We’ll also show you how to review your campaign results to see how you’re tracking, and use Google Analytics to understand your results.
You’ll walk away with hands-on skills, confidence, and an actionable plan to get more value from AdWords and Google Analytics.
One-on-One and Small Group AdWords Training Options
What you’ll learn
During your AdWords training session you’ll learn how to optimise your campaigns, including:
- what the campaign stats mean
- monitoring your Click Through Rate
- keyword optimisation, what to keep, what to pause, what to add
- tweaking ad copy to create high-performing versions
- setting your maximum cost-per-click bid to meet your objectives
- maximising your chance to convert visitors with a good landing page
- improving your Quality Score with well-targeted keywords, ad copy and landing page copy
- using Conversion Tracking
- using the data in Google Analytics to understand how the visitors behave once they arrive at your website
- finding out which keywords people actually type into Google before clicking on your ad
- adding Negative words to avoid paying for the wrong clicks
- other AdWords insider tips that Mel has picked up while managing thousands of ads over the past ten years.
Note: We’ll need access to your Google AdWords and Analytics accounts are before training starts.
For more information about Mel’s Google AdWords and Analytics workshops, Melinda Samson – Trainer’s Profile
Where it will happen
We offer two training options:
- Structured two-hour workshops in Melbourne
- Remote training via Skype
What it costs, and how to get a quote
The price will depend on:
- the type of training you need
- the number of attendees
- whether the training is face-to-face or remote.
So get in touch with us today but filling out our enquiry form so we can work out the best training to suit your needs and give you a quote.
We also offer consulting services at an hourly rate if you’d prefer us to take any follow up actions off your hands.
And if you’re not 100% convinced you want to manage your own ad campaigns, read about our Google AdWords management services.