Powerful YouTube Video Advertising for Australian Businesses
Are you disappointed with the results you’re getting from your YouTube videos?
Once you’ve paid to have a professional video created, to get results you need the right people to see it!
Watch this quick video (less than 2 minutes) and find out how YouTube advertising can help build your business in 2016.
YouTube has huge reach
In fact, YouTube now reaches more Australians each week than any local TV network. What a huge opportunity!
Once you’ve created a video, like a lot of business owners, you’ll upload it to YouTube.
And then you sit back and wait for the magic to happen. Right?
But in reality, like many of the estimated 300 hours of video that are uploaded to YouTube every minute, your video won’t get seen by the right people and won’t make the impact on your business that you’re hoping for.
That’s why you need a strategy to make your video stand out from the crowd.
Click-Winning Content is here to make video advertising work for you
We’ll put your video in front of your potential clients.
Think of YouTube Advertising being just like TV advertising…. but without the big price tag!
Think about when you watch a video on YouTube.
You’re watching it because you chose to.
As compared to when ads come on TV and you take the opportunity to look away and do something else, like checking your social world via your mobile device.
You can promote any video already uploaded to YouTube and your ads can be seen:
1.In the YouTube search results
2. Next to videos
3. Before videos
YouTube Advertising is targeted and performance is easy to track
We can target your video ads by location and what viewers are interested into show your video to right person, in the right place, at the right time. We can also test different versions of your video to find out which version gets the best results.
You can see how effective your campaign is thanks to your monthly performance report which tracks metrics like paid views of your video, clicks through to your website and the demographics of people watching the video.
Will you get a return on investment from YouTube advertising?
The answer is Yes!
Customers tell us they love YouTube advertising because people watch the ads, remember them and then buy from them. They know it works because new clients often say they watched the video when they were researching, considering options or choosing who to buy from.
The benefits of YouTube advertising include:
- Targeted web traffic – and once people are on your website you can start persuading them to buy.
- More people knowing about your brand – and that’s people who are searching YouTube for information about your products or services.
- Engagement with your target audience when they like, comment on or reshare your video.
- Social proof – Views of your video will rapidly increase, encouraging organic visitors from YouTube to view your video too.
- Exposure outside of YouTube – Add viewers to your Remarketing list to display your ads around the internet (we can help with that too!).
How much does YouTube Advertising cost?
There is a one time set up fee and then an ongoing monthly management fee which includes:
- Optimising the campaign to ensure that it gets viewed by the right people, and that you get maximum views for your budget
- Changing which video you advertise so we can compare which performs the best in terms of (1) views and (2) the length of video that people watch (the more time people spend watching your video, the more engaged they are with your business)
- Providing a monthly report and recommendations so you always know how hard your videos are working!
You can set your daily advertising budget at whatever amount you’re comfortable with. And you only pay if :
- people view the video either for 30 seconds or the whole video if it’s less than 30 seconds long
- or if they Click on your Call to Action.
Clients always comment that the costs were more affordable than they expected.
Given that views can cost as little as a few cents, why wait?
Ready to get started?
If you’re ready to tap into the power of YouTube to market your business, please complete the form at the bottom of this page. You’ll need an AdWords account set up and a video already uploaded to a YouTube channel.
We also recommend you have Google Analytics and conversion tracking set up, so you can see what visitors do once they click through to your website. And with Conversion Tracking you’ll also know how many leads or orders are being generated.
Need help getting this set up?
We can walk you through how to set up your AdWords account, and work with your web developer to get Google Analytics and conversion tracking set up if needed. Just let us know in the form or when we chat.
Let’s get YouTube advertising working hard for your business!