Melbourne Based AdWords Specialists
Helping your website win clicks, and your business win clients
Like you, we’re business owners doing something we’re passionate about. In our case it’s Google AdWords optimisation, training and consulting.
Which is why we set up Click-Winning Content in Melbourne, Australia.
Click-Winning Content’s owners (on a good hair day)
- More than 23 years experience in sales and marketing
- Qualifications in both AdWords and Analytics
- An in-depth knowledge of the web marketing world
- Loves Melbourne sunsets, grand slam tennis and cracked pepper
- Qualified accountant
- Graduate of the University of Cambridge
- 20 years of business experience
- A whizz at extracting easy to understand data from complex spreadsheets
- Loves a big cup of tea, and is a huge fan of Hawthorn FC
But we don’t run the entire business ourselves. We also have an AdWords Coordinator, designer, copywriter, WordPress developer and admin crew to help us keep the business ticking over.
We specialise in everything related to Google AdWords and Analytics, including:
- set up
- training services.
Our aim is to give small businesses the same results-driven, personalised services that big agencies provide, but without the big-agency charges.
We know what it’s like to run a small business. So we don’t lock you into a contract, or make you keep spending if you’re not happy with the return you’re getting. We’ll respond to your email and phone calls quickly. And we’ll never bamboozle you with web speak.
We became a Google Partner in 2009 and since then we’ve worked on hundreds of successful AdWords campaigns. So you can be confident we care as much about your online marketing results as you do.
Get the Best Bang for your Online Marketing Buck
To help you get the best possible return, we take the time to understand:
- your business objectives
- your products and services
- what you want to achieve from your website and online campaigns.
We’ll only take as much of your time as needed to do our job, so you can get back to doing yours. Each month you’ll get a report showing how your campaigns are performing, along with any changes we recommend for the following month.
We put in the time and effort so you don’t have to
To become qualified as a Google Partner an agency needs to meet certain criteria and pass at least two AdWords exams.
But in 2017 the Google Partners team ran a challenge: Pass all six AdWords exams and become an official “AdWords Specialist”.
Mel and Andrew (who spend a lot of their spare time studying anyway) took Google on and passed all six exams.
Here’s the official glass edged evidence.
What can we say? We love AdWords!
With more than 23 years’ experience we can save you time and improve your campaign results
Click-Winning Content is a Premier Google Partner agency that’s been managing AdWords campaigns since 2009. But co-founder Melinda Samson has also spent more than 23 years helping companies in a range of industries with:
- driving web traffic via organic search and Google AdWords paid search
- presenting on a range of website and SEO related topics
- web copywriting and editing
- keyword research
- website strategy, Google AdWords and Google Analytics coaching
- email marketing
- creating custom landing pages
- using the data in Google Analytics to improve your website
- Google+ training and coaching.
She also has a wealth of education and training, including:
- Google Partner with qualifications in Search, Display, Mobile, Video and Shopping ads
- Google Qualified Advertising Professional
- Google Analytics Qualified Individual
- Google Analytics Academy
- Web Content Writing
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Certificate in Public Relations – RMIT
- Graduate Diploma of Health Promotion – Latrobe University
- Bachelor of Science (Pharmacology) – University of Melbourne.
But rather than keep all that knowledge to herself, she’s happy to help Australian business owners and marketing teams learn about Google with presentations such as:
- Google Analytics: Your Secret Weapon for Conversion Focused Websites – WordCamp 2017, Brisbane
- Google AdWords Q&A – Melbourne SEO Meetup, 2017
- Google Analytics and AdWords Webinars for the Australian Business Women’s Network, 2013 and 2014
- Google Analytics 101 – WordChicks Meet Up, 2013
- Google Analytics 101 – Motivating Mum Presentation, 2013
- Top 25 Website Mistakes and How to Avoid Them – FitnessBiz 2012
- SEO Tips for Tennis Clubs – Tennis Victoria 2012
- Google Analytics 101 – WordCamp Melbourne, 2011
Ready to work with a Google Partner who cares about your online results as much as you do?
We can’t wait to chat about Google AdWords with you.
Please complete our online enquiry form via the link below to start the ball rolling.