The AdWords Training Program for Users With Some Experience
Take your Google AdWords campaigns to the next level. Learn insider tips and tricks to improve the quality of your clicks.
Google AdWords is a fantastic way to bring targeted visitors to your website. But let’s face it, there is a lot you need to know to effectively manage your own campaigns.
If you’ve set up some campaigns but you’re not sure what to do next in order to get maximum value from your advertising budget, this is the program for you!
This program will give you the knowledge and skills to:
- Set up effective AdWords campaigns
- Understand your campaign performance
- Optimise your campaigns to improve the quality of your clicks, with the aim of improving your results.
This program is right for you if:
- You are a business owner, marketing manager or anyone who has some experience setting up and managing AdWords campaigns, and now you’re ready to take your campaigns to the next level
- You understand your key marketing messages and target audience.
If you haven’t run an AdWords campaign previously, please view the details of the Get into Google AdWords Training Program.
Ideally you’ll also have:
- Google Analytics installed on your website
- Access to a Content Management System so that you can update your website yourself.
The two points above aren’t deal breakers but they do mean that you’ll be well positioned to fully optimise your AdWords campaigns and landing pages.
The program is structured for maximum results.
Session 1 is a 2 hour group session conducted at a mutually convenient location. During this session you will:
- Confirm the objectives of your campaign and how you will measure the results
- Learn about
- Campaign Settings
- The difference between a Campaign and an Ad Group
- Writing effective Ad Copy
- Creating a targeted keywords list
- Insider tips and tricks for refining your keywords list
- Setting your Maximum Cost Per Click Bid
- Getting maximum exposure for locally targeted campaigns
- Understanding Quality Score and the factors that impact it
- Linking your Google AdWords and Analytics accounts
- Using the data in your Google Analytics account to optimise your AdWords campaigns.
Follow up sessions
2 x 30 minute 1-to-1 training sessions held via Skype or Google+ Hangout.
These sessions are scheduled for each participant as required, within 3 months following Session 1.
These sessions are included in the program because regular monitoring and optimisation of your AdWords campaigns helps you get the best results.
Topics that can be covered include:
- Review the results to date for your AdWords campaign
- Discuss changes that you can make to optimise your campaign and improve your results
- If required, set up new Campaigns or Ad Groups.
Having run AdWords programs already, you know how important it is to maximise your advertising spend by paying only for quality clicks from your target audience.
Training is priced based on the needs of each client, including the location and number of attendees.
This training program can be run at your office in the Melbourne area and scheduled at your convenience.
Register your interest using the form at the end of this page, or call Melinda on 03 9340 9018 to discuss the options.
About the Trainer
She has hands on experience in setting up and managing websites both for employers and for clients. Melinda is a Google Partner, Google Analytics Qualified Individuals and provides personalised results driven services to all clients.
Melinda’s aim is to make the web world a better place.
What Past Participants Are Saying
“I have worked with Melinda from Click-Winning Content for quite a while now and recently attended her AdWords Training. The training was fantastic. Melinda’s knowledge about Google AdWords and Analytics and How to get the most out of your Advertising dollar is phenomenal. I’ve run my own Google Ad Campaigns in the past, but since meeting Melinds I advise EVERYONE to use her services.
If you are serious about getting new business from Google Advertising, this training will not only show you how, but also how to maximise your results. This training will not just save you thousands of dollars, it will MAKE you even more.”
Kath Luty, Web Design That Sells
I knew enough about Google AdWords to be dangerous. Not a good place to be when you’re actually trying to make it work! Then I met Melinda, who made it all make so much sense. Not only that, she even takes the pain away by doing it for me (gotta love that!). I really appreciate how we talk about next moves and possible outcomes. Melinda is indeed an asset to have on your team, especially if adding value to your business is what you go into Google Adwords aiming to do…
Denise Hall, The Entrepreneurial Mother
Note: Google™ and AdWords™ are trademarks of Google Inc.