The Training Program for New AdWords Users
Get started with Google AdWords the smart way, right from the beginning.
Google AdWords is a fantastic way to bring targeted visitors to your website. But let’s face it, there is a lot you need to know in order to manage your own campaigns and get maximum value out of your advertising budget.
If you’re ready to learn how to set up and optimise your own AdWords campaigns like a professional, this is the program for you!
The program provides you with the knowledge and skills to:
- Set up an AdWords campaign
- Understand how your AdWords campaigns are performing
- Optimise your AdWords campaigns with the aim of improving your results.
The program also includes $100 of free advertising from Google*, which you can use for your first campaign.
*Please note that as per Google’s guidelines, only new advertisers with AdWords accounts that are less than 2 weeks old are eligible for the free advertising. You will receive the $100 after spending $25.
This program is right for you if:
- You are a business owner, marketing manager or anyone who wants to be able to set up and manage your own Google AdWords campaigns
- You’re computer literature
- You understand your key marketing messages and target audience.
If you’ve already set up some AdWords campaigns and have some understanding of AdWords, please view the details of the
Ideally you’ll also have:
- Google Analytics installed on your website
- Access to a Content Management System so that you can update your website yourself.
The two points above aren’t deal breakers but they do mean that you’ll be well positioned to fully optimise your AdWords campaigns and landing pages.
The program is structured for maximum results.
Session 1 is a 2 hour session conducted at a mutually agreed venue. During this session you will:
- Confirm the objectives of your campaign and how you will measure the results
- Set up your first AdWords campaign
- Learn about
- Campaign Settings
- The difference between a Campaign and an Ad Group
- Writing effective Ad Copy
- Creating a targeted keywords list
- Setting your Maximum Cost Per Click Bid
- Linking your Google AdWords and Analytics accounts
Follow up sessions
To get the best results from your AdWords campaigns they need to be regularly monitored and reviewed so this training program includes:
2 x 30 minute 1-to-1 training sessions held via Skype or Google+ Hangout.
These sessions are scheduled as needed and must be used within 3 months of the initial training session.
During the follow up sessions we will:
- Discuss the questions that have arisen while you’ve been managing your AdWords campaigns
- Review the results to date for your AdWords campaign
- Discuss changes that you can make to optimise your campaign and improve your results
- If required, set up new Campaigns and Ad Groups.
Training is priced based on the needs of each client, including the location and number of participants.
This training program can be run at your office in the Melbourne area and scheduled at your convenience.
Register your interest using the form at the end of this page, or call Melinda on 03 9340 9018 to discuss the options.
About the Trainer
She has hands on experience in setting up and managing websites both for employers and for clients. Melinda is a Google Partner, Google Analytics Qualified Individuals and provides personalised, results driven services to all clients.
Melinda’s aim is to make the web world a better place.
What Participants Say About the Training
I am the first to admit technology is not my strong point, but I wanted to know more about how Adwords could help my business. I recently did an intro course with Melinda Samson, where she showed me step by step how to build and manage a successful campaign. She’s easy to follow and very patient – there’s also lots of quality follow up support which was important for me as a beginner.
I would recommend the course to all business owners as a great place to start if you want to be found online.
Karen Ridge, Food and Wine Travel
Even as someone that has used Adwords before, Melinda’s training program was absolutely worthwhile – so much about Adwords has changed in the couple of years since I last used it. Without this course, it would have taken me ages to reacquaint myself with it all and figure it out again.
Melinda’s logical step-by-step approach was easy to follow and a real time saver, getting me back into the swing of things. Her follow-up meant I also learned how to tweak my campaigns for best results. I’d definitely recommend anyone wanting to generate traffic and leads using Adwords to seriously consider taking the Get Into Google AdWords Training Program.
Meike Suggars, Suggars and Associates
I attended Melinda’s AdWords Training Course because I wanted to explore ways to find new customers for specific copywriting services I offer and test the popularity of those services. I thought AdWords could offer me the reach but I’ve heard so many horror stories about wasted money. Now that I understand the settings and options within the AdWords setup process I feel much more confident that I can run a successful campaign. Melinda was patient with my questions and the follow session will ensure I’m not left adrift.
If you would like to try Adwords but you don’t want to waste money, invest in Melinda’s course. You’ll save more than you will spend!Belinda Weaver, Copywrite Matters
Note: Google™ and AdWords™ are trademarks of Google Inc.