Helping your website win clicks, so your business can win clients
Like you, we’re business owners doing something we’re passionate about; in our case it’s Google AdWords optimisation and training.
Located in Melbourne, Australia, Click-Winning Content is owned and run by Melinda Samson and Andrew McCready. Our team also includes an AdWords Coordinator, admin crew and the designer, copwriter and WordPress developer that we work with to keep the business ticking over.
Our goal is to provide results-driven, personalised services to small businesses at lower rates than big agencies with high overheads charge. Melinda (aka Mel) always aspires to provide the flexible services that she would choose if she were the client.
No lock in contracts.
No forcing you to keep spending money if you’re not getting a return that you’re happy with.
Added to that:
- we’re committed to replying to your emails and returning your calls in a timely manner
- we’ll never bamboozle you with web speak
- having been a Google Partner since 2009, and working on 100’s of successful AdWords campaigns since then, you can be confident that we care about your online results as much as you do.
Getting the Best Bang for your Online Marketing Buck
To help you get the best possible return, we take the time needed to understand your business including:
- Business objectives
- Products and services
- Understanding what you want to achieve from your website and online campaigns.
We aim to fit within your budget, take up only the necessary amount of your time and get on with the job so you can get with yours. All AdWords clients receive a monthly reports showing how your campaigns are performing, with recommended changes or updates for the next month.
This is what we look like on a good hair day
Now, back to the facts…
Experience in Marketing Strategy and Tactical Execution
With over 23 years experience in sales and marketing roles, combined with qualifications in both Google AdWords and Analytics, Mel has an in-depth knowledge of the web-marketing world.
Andrew is a qualified accountant and graduate of the University of Cambridge, 20 years of business experience and is a whizz with extracting easy to understand data from complex spreadsheets. He also loves a big cup of tea and is a huge fan of Hawthorn FC.
And we’ve put in the time and brain power to pass more exams than we need to!
To become qualified as a Google Partner an agency needs to meet certain criteria and pass at least two AdWords exams. In 2017 the Google Partners team ran a challenge involving passing all six AdWords exams to be considered an AdWords specialist.
And guess what?
Both Andrew and Mel completed all exams. We spent a lot of our spare time in the evenings and at night studying. Sure, that’s a little bit nerdy. But we did it because we love a challenge. And we love AdWords!
Here’s the official glass edged evidence 🙂
As a Google Partner agency with experience managing Google AdWords campaigns since 2006, working with us will pay off by saving you time and improving your campaign results.
Working for companies in a diverse range of industries for over 20 years, Mel’s hands-on online marketing expertise includes:
- driving web traffic via organic search and Google AdWords paid search
- presenting on a range of website and SEO related topics
- web copywriting and editing
- keyword research
- website strategy, Google AdWords and Google Analytics coaching
- email marketing
- creating custom landing pages
- using the data in Google Analytics to improve your website
- Google+ training and coaching.
Education and Training
- Google Qualified Advertising Professional
- Google Analytics Qualified Individual
- Google Analytics Academy
- Web Content Writing
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Certificate in Public Relations – RMIT
- Graduate Diploma of Health Promotion – Latrobe University
- Bachelor of Science (Pharmacology) – University of Melbourne.
Mel does regular presentations to help Australian business owners learn about Google, including:
- Google Analytics: Your Secret Weapon for Conversion Focused Websites – WordCamp 2017, Brisbane
- Google AdWords QnA – Melbourne SEO Meetup, 2017
- Google Analytics and AdWords Webinars for the Australian Business Women’s Network, 2013 and 2014
- Google Analytics 101 – WordChicks Meet Up, 2013
- Google Analytics 101 – Motivating Mum Presentation, 2013
- Top 25 Website Mistakes and How to Avoid Them – FitnessBiz 2012
- SEO Tips for Tennis Clubs – Tennis Victoria 2012
- Google Analytics 101 – WordCamp Melbourne, 2011
Ready to work with a Google Partner who cares about your online results as much as you do?
Give us a call on 03 9340 9018 or send an email enquiry. We love to chat Google stuff!