Google+ 1.5 Hour Training Session
Build your Google+ knowledge and skills the easy way
As an Australian Business owner or blogger, you’ve probably heard of Google+ but does this sound familiar?
- Not sure if it will benefit your business,
- Not sure if anyone else is using it, and
- Already busy enough using other social media platforms to promote your business.
Why do you need Google+ in your social media mix?
Google+ is a supercharged social media network that allows you to:
- Build quality connections with people you know and people you want to know.
- Share and discover content, including awesome looking images and videos. If you’re already blogging or planning to, you’re missing a big opportunity if you’re not on Google+
- Add “Google juice” to your content, helping it appear in and get web traffic from the Google search results
- Build your brand online – your business page can share updates and connect with people, just like your personal profile can.
Using the power of Google to boost your social media efforts makes sense, especially if you’re already focused on Search Engine Optimisation for your website and blog.
With Google+ being integrated into other Google products like YouTube, reviews on Google Play and Search Engine results, Google+ has incredible potential and now is the time to take advantage of it.
At this point, you might be asking yourself, “If Google+ isn’t widely used…what’s the point?” Fair question. But, actually, Google+ is the world’s second largest social network, which makes it bigger than Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Instagram. Right now, only Facebook is bigger. And by 2016, social sharing on Google+ is predicted to overtake Facebook.
If you want to increase your online visibility – don’t ignore this awesome opportunity.
What if you:
- Were the first in your industry to harness the power of Google+ to create opportunities for your business?
- Built an extensive Google+ network that’s fully engaged with you, months or even years before your competitors do?
- Grew your business by getting found online with content that stood out from the online noise?
Training Session Details
I’ve spent thousands of hours on Google+ over the past few years, watching, reading, listening and learning. And now I’ve channelled my knowledge and skills into creating a training session that will let you leap in and get up to Google+ speed. Fast.
Date: Tuesday 30 September 2014
Time: 10am to 11.30am
Venue: Taco Bill Mexican Restaurant, 375 Clarendon Street, South Melbourne Map
Register: By clicking the Buy Now button below.
What to Bring
Please bring a laptop so that you can work on your Google+ account during the session. Wifi is available. If you don’t have a laptop you could bring a tablet but note that the Google+ features are limited on a tablet in comparison to a laptop.
The training session is suited to business owners and bloggers who are new to Google+ and want to learn the basics quickly.
l will cover information to help you get into Google+ and have fun while doing it!
During the training session you’ll learn how to:
- Create a professional profile
- Find people to connect with
- Keep your Circles organised
- Share updates that generate engagement
- Build relationships with your network
- Find and join communities
Plus loads of top tips for Google+ success.
Melinda Samson owner of Click-Winning Content, specialises in Google AdWords and Analytics services. Mel has been a Google Partner for over 5 years and loves helping small businesses with Google stuff.
She is incredibly passionate about making it easy for Australian business owners to love Google+ as much as she does.